MENU

Slide

多謝你的baby 我差一點變得crazy

Thursday, June 05, 2008


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



:0: Hahahas, nothing already!
just wanted to vent my frustration!

Sharon: Hahahas, Come and talk to me okay,
Normally i won't talk to people! :x

Passerby: I hope he comes home quickly toooo. ):
Hehehe, they are so cuuuute!

Rico: Hahahas, i left a tag!
But okay lah, at least they nvr use my picture or anything!
So still alright, Thanks for telling thou! (:

Cc: Hey babe, thanks alot! (:
Raymond charges.. i think S$38 for haircut?
I don't rmb leh, cos i always got special discount!
Hahahahs, tell him you're my friend when you go there yeah
Oh yeah. call them up for appointment 1st will be the best.
you can get them at this number: 68362748
Goodluck with your new hairstyle!

Yee: No lah! Lol, Sometimes rushing to school,
Where got so much time to do all these slowly?
So sometimes just slap one some brown eyeshadow,
Liner, blusher, gloss. Then run out of the house already!
Hahahas.

Anon1717: Hey babe,
it's Sunrise Comes Too Soon - Late Night Alumni

Anon6815: Whoops, i've got nth to say about that! :x

Guest: Hello babe, I'm using Mac Fluidline - Black Track
or Stila SmudgePots - Black.
Don't remember how much they are thou!
they last a really long time, So it's def worth it.

Can you imagine the mac one,
I've used it for one and a half year.
STILL HAVEN'T FINISH? LOL,
And it's like almost everyday use that kind.

Eleanor: Hey babe back! Nice name. (:

Anon3963: Like my boobs? Whatever man.

Anon2144: Hey babe, hmm, forever21.com
wetseal.com, asos.com, drugstore.com
thanks for your compliment! :D

Siewyin: Yah! Fuji apple *drools.*
Hehehe, and all the candies!

Min: Hahahas, add me then nvr talk to me!

Ying: Date me out! i'll be super free,
And i'm looking for lots and lots of plans
for the next three weeks! :D

MascaraFreak: Hshahas. you're freaking funny!
No it doesn't smudge on me,
hypercurl is kinda volumizing and i love it!
the anna sui is really good, and there's a rose scent,
Doesn't contribute to the lashes but, smells so nice lah!

Hahahas, cos my lashes is long, but their freaking thin!
hmm, maybe like 15mins to do my makeup if i'm in a rush?

the ettusais foundation is my favourite!
i'll gladly choose it as compared to
brands like chanel and lancome anyday.
Oil control is okay lah, but i've oily skin,
so i always touch up my powder every few hours,
so it's okay for me!
But i like it cos it's not thick like the Mac's studiofix.
I wrote you back an essay too! Hahahahs.

Alison: hahahas, My msn is forever set on busy
cos i hate the pop out when people is signing in,
but most of the time i'm there!
You can come and talk to me luh~







Heyo people!
This week is quite a fun week for me!

Had an evening gown shoot with Samuel on Tuesday.
Apart for the $$$ that made me really haaappy,
I think it was the most fun shoot out of all that i've done!





I was like laughing and laughing throughout the shoot.
I feel that it's very very important that the
model and the photographer can click!
Afterall, the most important thing of the photoshoot
is that model and photographer can have fun right!

I once went to a shoot,
and the photographer totally didn't speak to me at all.
Like, from him coming to my place to fetch me
till the end also nvr speak more than 10 sentence?
Yawn, Major boooooore.
Def the photos will turn out terrible loh.
No rapport or anything at all.





In the studio's makeup room.
Heng i did my makeup before the photographer picked me up!
I don't really like makeup artist doing my makeup.
If i didnt makeup when he pick me up,
he'll be asking the inhouse studio's mua to do my makeup,
so heeeeng ah!




In a white Daniel Yam gown, 超超超长的喔!
穿了高跟鞋,还会不小心踩到喔!
好麻烦哦… 




Photographer printed one of the pictures
for me at the studio after the shoot!
and he's mailing me the rest of the photos next week!
I'm soooo excited.






我也要吃啦…一点点,好吗?
Lucas always giving that face when we're eating!




Darling surprised me and bought lots of bread
for me from my favourite bakery!
And cinnamon buuuuun, Loooves.







And today was suppose to go to a casting with Jessica,
In the end didn't go!

Esther, Ice angel and Sabrina came to my place
for an interview for a "new show" of hers!
Kinda funny luh, the filming took two hours to complete!
I hope i won't look too meaty! Hahahahs!

Then went to town to meet a photographer
to discuss a commercial shoot for next month!
Yay~ Ka-ching ka-ching!







Another shoot coming up next week with
Alan at Sentosa siloso Beach Resort!
2nd time shooting with him, and he was like,
Yay, will treat you to dinner ok!
Hahahas, so nice!




Watched Made Of Honour today,
Don't really like it thou! I'm suuuuper happy!
I'm gonna make my next three weeks full of plans!
With shoots, Old school mate gathering,
going out with my super-bestie during sec school,
And i wanna go clubbbbbing!

I think this year is my super good girl year.
6mths never club already can,
Not counting Agri's b'day at thumper
& 1st anniversary party at Oosh luh.
Cos nvr dance at all, only drink drink drink!

I'm gonna have fun!
And have more crap to blog about! Hahahas.





Me without makeup + looks horribly shag.
3am in the morning webcam-ing with Danny!


多谢你 - David Tao

多谢你的 我差一点变得
从爱的陷阱你 带给我新生命
(喔真的)多谢你 从今天我的最爱清醒
要快去勇敢的
追擊 這世界上的美麗







My buys these two days:




Clinque Line Smoothing Concealer
Trying out sth new although my bobbi brown
creamy concealer still has soooo much left!



Drugstore lovin'!



Trying out some new products with much raves!


Nope, i don've a contant cracking head.
i'm not gonna eat those 100 aspirin,
using them for my Aspirin mask! (:






Super sweet looooking!


PS: Boyf's no longer an ARMYBOY from today onwards!
ORD LOH! *WAVES BALLOON*


Okay, i'm gonna do my things now.
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: